intend to inform the user as follows.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small units of text strings stored in your computer when you visit certain pages on the internet.
Cookies must be enabled in order to be able to purchase products on the www.02mstore.com. If you choose not to accept the cookies, you can still browse the Site and use it for reference purposes. Cookies are enabled by default by most browsers, we have nevertheless included a section after this paragraph with instructions on how to modify the settings of your cookies.
Please note that cookies will not damage your computer. We do not retain any personal data that can identify the user in the cookies we generate, for instance credit card details, but we use encrypted data collected by same to improve and ensure top quality browsing of our Site. For example, they can be useful for identifying and resolving errors, or for identifying relevant correlated products to be proposed to the user during navigation.
We provide this information as part of our policy aimed at fully complying with all recent legislation requirements on the subject, and to guarantee our integrity and transparency concerning your privacy when you use our website. We are working to improve the aspects of cookies and privacy on this website.
You can find more details on cookies at the following websites:
Cookies can perform various functions, such as allowing you to navigate between different pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general to improve the user's experience on websites.
These cookies are essential for you to move around the Site and to use its features, such as for instance access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies we can not provide the services you request, such as the shopping kart or e-billing.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify users from all the other users visiting the Site at that same moment, and to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
Some examples include:
Memorizing previous actions (for example, entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session;
Management and passage of security tokens for different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (e.g. registered or unregistered);
Maintenance of tokens to use restricted areas of the website;
Routing of customers towards specific service versions / applications, as may be necessary during a technical migration process.
These cookies can be www.02mstore.com or partner, session or persistent cookies, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website features. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the Site, such as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the Site.
Some examples include:
- Web Analytics, the collected data are solely limited to the use of the website by an operator, to manage the performance and structure of the Site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will be used solely by those assigned to publishing of the visited website;
- Affiliate tracking by www.02mstore.com partners - the cookies are introduced by the Partners and used by the latter exclusively to check whether the user coming from another website purchased a product or service on the www.02mstore.com.
- Error Handling - Measurement of errors that occur on a website, this function will usually support the improvement of services or claim management and will generally be strictly linked to web analytics;
- Testing of different website page structures - Tests on variations in the structure, normally using A/B or multivariate tests, to ensure that the site maintains a consist aspect for users during current and subsequent sessions.
These cookies can be www.02mstore.com or partner, session or persistent. These cookies are usually the result of a user action, but they can also be implemented when providing a service not specifically requested but simply offered to users. They can also be used to prevent a previously offered and rejected service from being proposed to the same user. Furthermore, these cookies allow the Sites to remember user choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc. ...). All information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track user behavior on other websites.
Some examples include:
- remember the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, colors, etc.;
- remember a choice so that users are no longer requested to fill out a questionnaire.
- detect if a service has already been offered, such as for instance, offering a tutorial during subsequent visits to the website;
- provide information to allow access to an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session.
- fulfil a user request such as submitting a comment.
Third party cookies for marketing/profiling
These cookies are used by www.02mstore.com partners, in order to present www.02mstore.com advertising banners when you are visiting other websites, displaying the latest products that you looked on the www.02mstore.com. As you navigate the www.02mstore.com, these cookies are also used to propose products that could be of interest to you, or similar to those you have looked at in the past, based on your browser history. Use of these cookies allows connection to your PC or other devices and trace saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other device used to navigate our website.
How can I disable cookies?
If you wish to disable one or more cookies used by this website, please express your choices through the consent forms contained in this policy, and also through third party consent forms that can be found by clicking on the links featured in this informative document.
We also inform you that most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them through your browser settings. It is recommended not to disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the features of the Site.
If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc..). In any case, please note that certain sections of our Site can only be used to their full capacity if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, for example, you will not be able to add products to your kart and purchase them. Accordingly, your decision to remove and not accept cookies may have a negative effect when browsing our Site
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the 'Tools' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the 'wrench' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. Now select “Under the hood" and change the settings in the 'Privacy' section.
From the pull-down menu in the upper left corner, select 'Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the pull-down menu in the upper right corner, select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and from here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage or disable third party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting your navigation data, download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The identification details of the Data controllers of the user's information can be found at the beginning of this policy.
The updated list of Data processors specifically appointed is stored at the premises of the Data Controllers. If you wish to view it, you can request the complete list at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time and without formalities, the user is entitled to exercise the rights set forth by art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 –“Code regarding the protection of personal data” (herein after “Privacy Code”), by sending an email at email@example.com
For further details, the text of art. 7 of the Privacy Code is found below:
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The concerned person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, including data not registered yet, and to receive such data in intelligible form.
- The concerned person has the right to be advised of the following:
- a) origin of personal data;
- b) processing purposes and procedures;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with electronic devices;
- d) the identification details of the Data controller, data processors and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or whom might have access to the data in quality of Representative in Italy, data processors or persons in charge.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain:
- a) data updating, correction and integration, when necessary;
- b) the deletion, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including data not requiring storage for the purposes for which it was originally collected and subsequently processed;
- c) the certification that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been reported to those subjects to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except in those instances when it would be impossible or would entail a clearly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
- The concerned person has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) to the processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the data collection purpose;
- b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of advertising/sales or for market research or advertising campaigns.